Saturday, October 22, 2011

My carelessness!

I have a 'habit' of being careless @ clumsy every now & then. But if you ask my other half, Mr AHAH, he would tell you, it is my nature of being careless &/@ clumsy ;) Today, for example, I was boiling the instant mini rice cake (a.k.a. mini ketupat/ nasi impit segera) on the stove in the kitchen while online in the dining hall, when i suddenly smelt something burning. Since I was on my thoughtless mode, I was actually thinking: Who actually burn their rubbish on a rainy day? And, I continued my virtual journey happily. And then... it dawned upon me! My nasi impits were burning! Huhu... 
This is what happened to my pot... The 3 spots were from the mini ketupats ;D Now u see it...

Now you don't! Hehe...

Like brand new! (of course, I was exaggerating) And yes, both photo are the SAME pot, taken on the SAME day! ;D Only before & after stain removal process. The magic stain remover? Good old sodium bicarb! Minimum scrubbing was needed, mind you! And, the best thing: All the nasi impits were still edible.
C'est la vie!


No comments:

Post a Comment