Monday, September 26, 2011

My 1st

Assalamualaikum...
I finally made it! A blog of my own... been contemplating of having one for ages, only today do I have the 'courage', time & determination to actually register a blog of my own. Been a blog-hopper since 2005 (I think) & been a silent readers of sooo many blogs, that I've lost count of them ;) Some of the blogs that I religiously read years back has now defunct. Some has been privatised. Some are still alive & kicking.
The very reason that's holding me back from having my own blog years back is because I'm not too sure of what to write. Some of the bloggers that I follow write about their experiences living abroad, but I'm right smack in Malaysia. Some blog about their experiences with their kid(s), but I have yet to have a kid, let alone kids! Some share their recipes & put up wonderful yummylicious images of the food they cooked, but I cook ordinary food & I don't cook daily & I cook something that I termed as 'extra ordinary' only whenever my 'hardworking' gene is being highly activated ;) (And mind you, that gene is not activated on daily basis!). Some parade their branded & luxury handbags, wardrobe & lifestyle, but I have no LVs nor Gucci, let alone an Hermes & a Prada! Some pour their heart & soul over problems, tragedies @ life ups & down, but I'm a bit sceptical about whether other people are actually interested on my life dramas. Some bloggers could even be a novel author @ a humour writer @ even a satirical contributor, but I'm not too sure about my writing capability, vocabulary capacity & my language proficiency. Some just tell stories of their life, be it mundane, euphoric, extraordinary, exciting, sad or even common. Hmm... may be that's what I should do: just tell stories of my life, no matter how mundane it is, it is a day of my life! So, be it! I'll just write & share what I deemed fit for my blog ;)
C'est la vie!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha..I found your blog! Welcome to blogging world...pasni update la selalu..support you!

    ReplyDelete